- Sort by Date
1/2 pallet 35 x 15 kg (525KG)
- Lay the bags down on the stable floor. A 12ft x 12ft stable will require approximately 8-10 bags of horse bedding.
- Carefully cut open all the bags and fold back the plastic. Then moisten the pellets, each bag will require 5-7 litres of water – approximately half a bucket. Slowly pour the water into the bag opening or spray with a hose and leave the pellets to swell.
- Within 15-20 minutes, the pellets will have absorbed all the water and expanded to around three times their original size.
- Empty the bedding out onto the stable floor. The pellets will now be soft and fluffy but still creating a dense bed, and there should be some pellets that have not yet broken down. These pellets will absorb any extra moisture without causing irritation to your horse.
- With a fork, spread the bedding out evenly into the desired area and make up any banks.