Kiln Dried Ash Logs at 25cm Length below 20% Moisture
Kiln Dried Ash Logs – Full Crate
We choose Kiln Dried Ash as our firewood because it is a solid wood with good burning properties and a high heat output. The logs are dried to less than a 20% moisture level to ensure a strong and clean burn. The Ash Logs are carefully packed into a sturdy crate for safe delivery and giving you the maximum amount of wood per delivery. The size of the logs means that they should fit into the majority of stoves and wood burners.
· Internal crate size 1×1.07x1m
. External crate size 1.1×1.16×1.05m
· Typical Moisture Content Between 14-18%
· 250mm length
· Packed in wooden crates
Important Delivery Information:
- Due to the large nature of the goods, all pallets will be delivered on lorries the equivalent size of a bin lorry (7.5t-15t). The delivery service is for roadside pallet drop only, however if it is possible and safe to do so, we will attempt to gain access to the property and deliver the goods to a safe and convenient place. If your property is not accessible to this size of vehicle please call the office on 024 7639 5418 to see if an alternative arrangement can be made. It is your responsibility to ensure vehicle access to your property.
- Deliveries will take place on a weekday and will be dispatched on the same working day provided orders are received before 4pm and the order has been accepted. Delivery should be made 2 days after despatch. Saturday deliveries, timed delivery slots and urgent deliveries can be arranged for additional fee. Please contact the office on 024 7639 5418 for more information.
- We are pleased to be able to offer free delivery to most of the UK however restrictions apply. Please see below.
- We can deliver to the following postcodes, however a £10 plus VAT surcharge applies that will be applied at the checkout.
- All Scotland postcodes will require a bespoke quote, please call the office on 024 7639 5418.
- Local customers can have their pellets delivered and stored by hand. This is at a small extra cost of £10 per tonne, minimum £15 per delivery. Please note that if orders are placed online, the pellets will be delivered only, and dropped off on the pallet.
- Please ensure access can be made and your wood pellets dropped off safely – please note that pallets cannot be moved across gravel, grass, rough or stoney ground.
- Your pallets will be dropped at kerbside or as close to your property as possible – from that point it is your responsibility to move your goods safely to your storage area.
- Your wood pellets are packaged in polythene sacks and shrink wrapped onto the pallet. Although every effort is made to ensure that the wood pellets are protected from wet weather it cannot be guaranteed. It is your responsibility to ensure your wood pellets are moved to a dry storage environment as soon as possible after delivery.
About Midland Bio Energy
Midland Bio Energy was established to provide bio fuels predominantly for biomass boilers, fires and stoves. We pride ourselves on providing only the best quality wood pellets to ensure smooth running on your boiler system. We supply to both commercial and domestic properties so if you want to discuss any specific requirements that you may have, simply call our office on 024 7639 5418.
We are based in the Warwickshire in the heart of the Midlands so are ideally located to deliver to many locations and can deliver bagged pellets nationally via our courier partner.