Midland Bio Energy Ltd does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We use the highest levels of security & encryption methods available online for processing payments. That means your card details are as secure as they can be when you make a purchase from us. Payments are processed using SagePay Secure External Gateway and all payment information provided is done so via an encrypted connection using SSL and payments are verified using 3D Secure.
We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection and PCI compliance. In plain English your details are as secure as they can be when purchasing from Midland Bio Energy.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, some of the information contained herein is supplied to us by third parties and as such we are not able to completely verify the accuracy of all of the contents. You are advised to independently verify any information contained on this website before acting on it.
The term ‘Midland Bio Energy Ltd’ or ‘MBE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Watitune Avenue, Weddington, Nuneaton, CV10 0BF. Our company registration number is 6658997 and registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Deliveries are usually made within 2-5 working days of ordering, unless otherwise specifically arranged with MBE. These are estimated dates and MBE will not be liable if the delivery falls outside of this timeline.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the safe receipt of the goods is made. In the unlikely event of any damage, this must be noted by the customer upon receipt. Photographic evidence of the damage is to be supplied to MBE.
- The delivery service for pallet deliveries is for a kerbside delivery only. It is at the delivery driver’s discretion whether this can be extended to fit the customer’s specific requirement.
- When placing an order, the customer has agreed that access can be made with a heavy goods vehicle. Delivery will be made on heavy good vehicles between 7 and 15-tonne capability (similar to a bin lorry) so it is the customers responsibility to request a suitably sized vehicle if there are access issues. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to the property and free from obstacles, overhanging branches and is a solid surface road for the lorry to drive on.
- Where the delivery location is unsuitable for delivery (as deemed by our courier’s driver), and the customer is unable to provide an alternate delivery location that is suitable, or otherwise unable to come to an amicable resolution of the delivery with MBE, the customer will be liable for the costs associated with returning the pallet which is £47 plus VAT.
- It will be the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods be moved to a safe and suitable store once the delivery has been made.
- MBE does not accept responsibility for damage to the goods or injury while moving the goods.
- If every reasonable attempt has been made to deliver your goods and it has not been possible, then an additional charge of £35 + VAT may be made for re-delivery.
- Deliveries are made via a third-party courier. Any liability arising from the delivery process lies strictly with the courier.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the amount ordered can be delivered into the store
- If we are not able to deliver the full amount then a charge may be made for the remaining pellets to be returned to our depot.
- The customer must ensure that access can be made with our vehicle (please see vehicle measurements on the delivery checklist) If access is not possible then the customer will still be charged for the delivery.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of delivery and aborted deliveries upon arrival may incur a £100+VAT cancellation fee, if within a 30-mile radius. Any cancelled or aborted deliveries further than 30 miles from our depot and within 24 hours of confirmed delivery time, may incur a £150+VAT charge.
Please refer to our Delivery & Design Checklist for a full guide on delivery & storage requirements.
Returns & Exchanges
If, in the unlikely event, you will need to return the goods, MBE will refund the customer and arrange and pay for the return of the goods, in the event that;
- The goods are not those ordered
- The goods have not, in any part, been used or opened.
- They can be collected from where they were dropped off.
- The goods remain in the condition ‘as sold‘.
Ownership of Goods
All goods remain the property of Midland Bio Energy Ltd until payment in respect of all sums owing is paid for in full.
Products & Content
All items appearing on our website may differ in packaging from those delivered. This means only that the packaging and size are different. Occasionally we use 10kg bags instead of 15kgs (or 18kg if used for bedding). The content will, however, match & conform to the product specification given on our specification sheet on our website.
Orders may be cancelled and full refund given provided that we have received notice of the cancellation prior to despatch of the goods. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that instructions have been received and confirmed by the company. The company may reserve the right to refuse a refund, in the event of cancellation by the customer, should confirmation not have been given by us.
VAT will be charged at the appropriate rate for use as domestic fuel or other use.
The appropriate rate will be chosen by the customer and it is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct rate is applied. MBE is not responsible for the incorrect application by customers when placing orders.
The 5% rate is for domestic fuel use and all other uses and business use should apply the 20% rate.